Retirement shouldn't mean giving up your independence - nor should it mean giving up your hobbies or social interaction. That's why we are a retirement home with activities for our residents. Retirement is a time to enjoy life and spend time doing the things you truly take pleasure in. The heart of the Villa Maria Retirement Community campus is the people within it. It simply comes alive with its close-knit community of residents and a staff that has been hand-picked for their genuine passion for each resident's happiness and well-being. Contact us today to learn more about our retirement home with activities in Grand Rapids, MI.
Our residents enjoy getting to know one another and often develop lasting friendships through our many activities.
A wealth of options are at your fingertips right on the Villa Maria campus:
- Stay fit in mind and body with exercise or arts and crafts classes
- Soak in the arts with musical entertainment from bands an choirs
- Relax in our peaceful sunroom with family and friends
- Get involved in a close-knit community by playing cards, billiards, or bingo just to name a few of the planned activities
- Chat with neighbors on the front porch, or join them to catch a game or a flick on the big-screen TV
- Wine and Dine in our one of a kind Dining Room, surrounded by original stained glass windows of 1904
Dining out at local restaurants, exercise classes, arts and crafts, musical entertainment from bands and choirs, and bingo are all regular events. Our lounges, recreation rooms and community room are available to residents and their families. Residents make friends, play cards, and socialize in a group environment.
In addition to our resident's own personal vehicle or public transportation, we offer shuttle bus service for dining out, grocery and shopping excursions, group events, banking and medical appointments.